Rentals Terms and Conditions
• Age of the driver: minimum age 21 years old.
• Driving license: All listed drivers must be in possession of a complete, clean and valid driving license, valid for the country of use and kept for a minimum of one year. For non-EU driving licenses, tenants must hold an international driving license.
• Minimum rental period: one day (24 hours). In addition, each additional hour (a maximum of two) is charged 1/4 of the daily rate. For more than two hours of deductible, the tenant is charged with all extra daily rates.
• It is forbidden to drive our vehicles by a person who is not approved by our company and who is not included in the rental contract.
• Mileage limit: unlimited
• Full insurance is included in our prices. The insurance can completely release the customer from his responsibility in the event of an accident. The insurance covers the customer’s damage, as well as damage to third parties, provided that the lessee does not violate the highway code and the contract conditions.
• Gasoline: the gas consumption is at the expense of the tenant.
• Traffic fines: to be paid by the tenant.
• Child seats: available upon request.
• Delivery / collection: delivery everywhere.
The transport of vehicles on another island without written permission from the company is prohibited. Our company has the right to withdraw the lease without penalty, in any case of poor use of the renter’s vehicle and in violation of the contract conditions. VAT and other taxes are included in the prices.